Start Here

Introduction

Are you ashamed to be White? Are you ashamed to be reading this blog? Are you afraid of being called racist, or intolerant? Well, don't ...

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Blogging's not for me.

I've decided to stop updating this blog, but I will leave the material up for anyone who happens by. I intend to focus my efforts on writing entirely, so be sure to follow me on Wattpad and DeviantArt. 

It's up in the air whether my job will fire me for refusing the Covid vaccine, but I think it's more likely that it will. I'm hoping for it. Once I'm free of the fear of doxxing, I intend to build a new internet Kayfabe, returning to YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram to try and spread my non-political work to a more mainstream audience, using my real name and face. 

I will still occasionally use the Jason Knight persona for things like White People's Quarterly, or perhaps American Renaissance, but the blog is officially retired. I like writing articles when I have inspiration, but updating this blog regularly would stretch my political creativity rather thin. I'm just a guy who likes to be edgy and right about things. I'm not Vox Day.

This blog never got much traffic, and it's too much effort to gain a larger following on such an obscure platform. Thank you for your time and understanding.

I wish you the best, 

-Jason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment